cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is happening to O2

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in Kent and like many others have suffered "no signal" all afternoon as I did in July.  I have been O2 for many years and have never had as much trouble as in the last few months.  Maybe they should concentrate on their systems and less on pushing new "tricks".  I am seriously thinking of changing service providers at my next end of contract.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm the same, no signal since around 3pm. Only just joined O2 from orange now thinking it was a big mistake!
Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not happy with the network. It's funny how we pay for a service which we cannot. But yet they make sure they take our money. I was in hold for 30 mins to customer service. Said I should be back online by today. Not keeping my hopes up on that. What they gonna give me as composition?! £3.20?!! That's ridiculous 02. Your not providing for your customers. Sort your stuff out!!!!
Message 12 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
No signal here in leek. Poor show I expect a partial refund.
Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

No signal in Northwich Cheshire either.  Feel very isolated as away from home

Message 14 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive had no network coverage since 10 am today,  cant text or ring out or receive any, always seem to be having on going problems,  my duaghter is late home from school and i cant get hold of her so im starting to worry a bit now, this needs to be sorted quickly

Message 15 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had no signal since about three this afternoon. Can not text,  ring out or receive anything. now the fact i have been to london today and I was heading back from london then. so if something was to have happened how would i let anyone know. I should have gone back to fadophone **bleep** costumer service but i never had drop out like this. And the second time aswell. -.-

Message 16 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys,

Sorry to hear about these service issues. We've got a thread with all the latest here: http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Call-and-text-difficulties-issue-12-10-2012/m-p/...

Feel free to discuss it there.
Message 17 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Time for resignations at o2 I feel the service it pitiful

Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife's and daughters phones are Ok ,But the most important phone number that all my customers know to ring has been down since 11am.I have lost loads of work worth around £350 today like i lost last time due to this CR@P  .O2 Is not only going to just loose my custom also I'm cancelling the other O2 contracts,They have screwed up for the last time as far as i am concerned

Message 19 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in the East Midlands, Lincolnshire, I also have had no service since mid-day. I'm due to renew my contract and thinking twice about it now, whereas before all these problems I wouldn't have had a second thought about renewing a contract with O2.
Message 20 of 22