cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to return ordered phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i ordered a phone on Saturday, recieved it this morning and want to return it as it does not have a big enough memory and i dont really like it.

Followed the link to the returns and all it gives me is a fix my device page, obviously something is wrong with your website1

chat is busy and i do not own an o2 phone to ring 202.

I obviously want to return this as soon as possible but believe i have to fill out a returns form, can anyone help please.

Regards

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Take photos too so they can't say you returned it damaged.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

With regards to taking photos, how do i prove that the phone is undamaged through a photo? do you mean take photos which would be available for them to see if something went wrong and the phone turned up damaged....... for instance would i use a newspaper to date.

Seems like a company that very few seem to trust, wish i had not bothered now as seems so much hassle 😉

Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

With regards to taking photos, how do i prove that the phone is undamaged through a photo? do you mean take photos which would be available for them to see if something went wrong and the phone turned up damaged....... for instance would i use a newspaper to date.

Yes, that's what we mean - It's just advice based on experience of issues others have had.

We're not saying it will happen, but it covers you if it does.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13