cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHEN WILL O2 ACTUALLY ANSWER MY COMPLAINT??

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having such a dreadful time with O2 since having my phone stolen whilst in Germany. Countless emails are disregarded, 40 minute webchats result in NOTHING! Emails to Complaint Resolution - nothing!!

Currently I have been without a phone for two weeks and I do need it for medical reasons.  Yet NOTHING is sorted out by O2!  How I wish I could afford to buy myself out of my contract and go with a company that actually cares!

Is there anybody out there who is also having problems with direct interaction with the company?

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94013 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Join Three. Much better for complaints.

You mean they get more?

Message 11 of 21

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Join Three. Much better for complaints.

You mean they get more?

So it would appear, thanks for letting us know scott93! 🙂

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply.  Whilst I am more than aware that O2 will not "just give me a new phone" the nature of my complaint is the lack of response to my various methods of contact and the continuation of charging on calls and data that are not mine and the non-compliance with my request for a new sim card.

Is that clearer?

Message 13 of 21

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Much clearer now wink
You will be charged for calls up to the point you inform O2 the phone has been stolen. After that point they block the sim to prevent any more calls been made (as per the T&C's).
It's a simple call to CS who will block your old sim, send out a new one and then you can put in in another phone and carry on with your contract, once you confirm receipt of new sim and the account block is lifted.
So, to be able to advise further....
1 - When did you report the loss?
2 - Have calls been made since this time? (you can check in "My O2"
3 - Have you received a replacement sim card yet?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Three is better for complaints, thats why they are called 3. Three people work on each complain. But this one has ONLY TWO - O2 for each complain. 🙂

Message 15 of 21

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Very good slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

BT are actually OK. YOU need to report the theft to the police, claim of YOUR insurance and get a new phone. BT will then connect that phone to their network and you can go of happily into the sunset.

Message 17 of 21

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
BT...?
Message 18 of 21

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
BT...?

Don't know

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 19 of 21

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
With talk of BT and "connecting phones to network" it feels like we're back in the 80's wink
Message 20 of 21