cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail abroad

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying for over a week to get my voicemail whilst abroad. I communicated with 02 last week for nearly an hour who advised that they had to change my default pin to a roaming pin, dont worry they said your voicmail will be up and running in 24 hours. Well one week later and probably 4/5 goes at asking Lucy and I am still no further, as Lucy does not understand the problem? In response to my requests I have had 2 surveys and voted 02 the worst service imaginable and still had no contact and all over a simple request. Are 02 really that bad or am I just unlucky?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

lucy is not a real person service just an ai computer looking up stock answers use live chat to talk to a real person.

If you are pay monthly there is an free number to call from abroad to actually talk to someone that may be able to help number is on the contact us page selection pphone then pay monthly

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Lucy?

Not real?

Heartbroken......! slight_frown

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you're just enjoying the customer service that is o2. I know most people only express their feelings on forums such as this when they are frustrated, but o2 should really take note of the level of customer dis-satisfaction.

I've only ventured onto this forum today and am quite surprised by the huge amount of disgruntled customers. I know you can't please all the people all of the time, but I think pleasing some occasionally wouldn't be a bad start.

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It's not quite as bad as it looks here, 22 million customers and by comparison very few are posting here.

Only the ones with problems tend to post so we see very few posts from the majority who are having none.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5