cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vodafone Prices, Data Allowances - iPhone 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it seems Vodafone are offering 1024mb of 3G data as standard across all of their tariffs, double that of the cheaper O2 tariffs so I guess it's goodbye to O2 from me but not until all the networks have published what they are offering.

See Here http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/vodafone-a ... 6-04-2010/

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
32GB iPhone 4 over minimum term of 18 months £239 including 1GB 3G, 1GB Wifi plus unlimited texts plus free unlimited Voda to Voda calls for lifetime of contract if pre-ordered.

I think O2 has to do something special with either the handset prices or to the tariffs if it wants to be competitive.

I'll wait and see what O2 as well as the other networks do before I make my decision.
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
This doesn't look too good for O2, unless their handset prices are cheaper than vodafones. We will just have to wait and see.
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Handset will be free for me or £89 if i go for the 32g, as i want the £45 month contract, so o2 will have to rethink there tariff data and pic message price, they could do with offering free o2 to o2, or better still for all of us that are with o2 still let us keep are current contract, along with free o2 to o2 calls and just deal with the heavy users.
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys when it says 1 gig of wifi with bt what does that mean exactly. I have o2 broadband will i be limited to 1g on my iphone on wifi aswell as 3g on voda?

Thanks
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Guys when it says 1 gig of wifi with bt what does that mean exactly. I have o2 broadband will i be limited to 1g on my iphone on wifi aswell as 3g on voda?
Thanks

No, your home broadband will be completely unlimited as will any other wifi you connect to.

What they are refering to is 1GB of Wifi with the BTOpenzone Hotspots.

illusioncraft, O2 is a business and I doubt retaining your current contract (inc Unlimited 3G) plus adding unlimited O2 to O2 calls is ever gonna happen, by comparison with the other networks that would seem way to generous.

O2 to O2 might be nice but I think the vast majority of customers would prefer Unlimited Data Access or at the very least a much higher data allowance.

If O2 were to do nothing but match Vodafone and beat their data allowance they would be on a winner.
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks chillihound.
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 to O2 calls are offered...if you take the Friends and Family bolt on at £7.50 per month (unlimited text messages and MMS' are also included in it!). It allows yourself and up to 4 other people in a group to communicate on an unlimited basis slight_smile (It's £12.50 per month for up to 10 people) slight_smile
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bolt ons are not inclusive, they are an optional extra expense unlike the VF pre-order deal which they will be inclusive.
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Um yes...I know lol. Hence the term "Bolt on" slight_smile
Message 10 of 15