cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LOVE O2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry about the caps but i think o2 are great i havent got a bad word to say about them..

I just rung up to upgrade a phone i told them all i want is a iphone the lady said to me what one do you want i said i would really like a 32GB 3gs so she looked and shes got me a 32GB 3gs i paid £13 for the phone on a 30day simplicity at £20 and after the 30days i can upgrade to the new iphone. Dont ask me how i just wanted to show there are good deals to be had out there
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do hope she has not lead you up the garden path with that one and signed you upto the 12 month simplicity, which sounds like what she has done.
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry about the caps but i think o2 are great i havent got a bad word to say about them..
I just rung up to upgrade a phone i told them all i want is a iphone the lady said to me what one do you want i said i would really like a 32GB 3gs so she looked and shes got me a 32GB 3gs i paid £13 for the phone on a 30day simplicity at £20 and after the 30days i can upgrade to the new iphone. Dont ask me how i just wanted to show there are good deals to be had out there

You paid £13 for the phone, which you now own and all you have to do is stay on a 30 day contract and you expect us to not ask how?

I don't believe you, don't ask why...
Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

You paid £13 for the phone, which you now own and all you have to do is stay on a 30 day contract and you expect us to not ask how?
I don't believe you, don't ask why...

It sounds to good to be true! If they are giving those type of sweet deals away, I'd like one to. WHat was the name of the lady you spoke to?
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
in total 33 quid for a iphone 3gs 32gig

yeah rite
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well its upto you if you do or not it was a recon one tho. I think they just want to get rid of what they have.

Sorry i dont no the name i could ring up and find out for you if you would like
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't see O2 doing that sort of deal when:

a) They buy them for more than that through the recycle scheme.
b) Used 3GS 32GBs still sell for between £350 and £400 on eBay.

I think they're not telling you something.
Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
eg a 12-18-24 month contract
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just bought ten of them. grin
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just rung again and yes it is that deal and her name was natalie thats all the info i have
Message 10 of 19