cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIP Lounge at the O2 Arena

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all

Anyone been recently to the O2 arena for a concert and gone to the Blueroom and VIP lounge?  Looking at previous threads on here looks like it was a "less than perky" perk in that it was only available to O2 employees, or texting UPGRADE 2 to 60202 didn't work?

Anyone been recently and most importantly, was it any good!

Going to see RUSH there on Friday, first time to the O2 and a tad excited 🙂

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I haven't been recently but I will say it was lovely to not be stuck in the hustle and bustle of the normal routes in and out of the arena.

It's not a real vip by any means but you do get some luxuries from it:) lovely seating area so comfortable!

Neil Peart! Amazing drummer!
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I haven't been recently but I will say it was lovely to not be stuck in the hustle and bustle of the normal routes in and out of the arena.

It's not a real vip by any means but you do get some luxuries from it:) lovely seating area so comfortable!

Neil Peart! Amazing drummer!
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers Liquid

Lovely seating area sounds good to me so I can sit back and prepare for the onslaught on my ears 😄

NP sure is amazing, can't wait!

Message 3 of 6

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hope you have a great time:)

Give us a review of the vip area when your back:)
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, well what a lovely surprise last Friday night.

On the tube on the way to the O2 Arena I texted UPGRADE 4 to 60202, got an instant reply back saying "congratulations you have an upgrade to the O2 suite etc".....

Soooo, got to the venue, first time for me and friends, popped into Zizzi's for a bite to eat cashing in some Priority moments getting a free glass of lovely Prosecco then towards the Lounge.  Showed my messager to the lovely Angel at the entry and in to the lounge.  a few 2 for 1 cocktails later whilst sat in the swanky white seats and up in the lift to the arena.

Rush were utterly stunning, a great night all round.

Well done O2, top job, loved the O2 and the little perk of the VIP lounge just added to it.

Staggered home eat stupid o'clock, tired, ears ringing but a smile on the face.  Yay 🙂

Here's a clip I found on youtube from the gig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR2CebjsECE

Message 5 of 6

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Great to hear your story TheJDog slight_smile

Glad you had a good time.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 6