cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT for the amount that already have VAT

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello , what happened ... I have been charged on top on my monthly bill with £ 4.80 and O2 added this amount to my bill .the thing is that for my monthly bill I already pay VAT and what they did .... They added again VAT for the total .... How it is possible ?!? That's not right
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ring customer services on 202 from your mobile for account and billing clarification.
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ring customer services on 202 from your mobile for account and billing clarification.
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
I doubt they have. You can get a bill breakdown in your "My O2". Check it in there first at it might be easier than waiting for CS to answer the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I suspect you have read the bill incorrectly, check it again.

They normally give the figure for the bill with Vat included and then tell you how much of that bill was the Vat element, this is not double charging.

Don't waste your time ringing in unless you are sure it's wrong.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94013 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
O2 don't make such blatant schoolboy errors, you are definitely not interpreting the bill correctly.
Message 5 of 5