Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just had 2 hours and 45 minutes, 5 customer service representatives from your company and a whole lot of frustation with your chat facility.

If you refuse to answer customers calls and insist on using this facility, the least you can do it give them the powers to be able to help you as a company honour the agreements you enter into.

I have a transcript that i am more than happy to cut and paste in to an email to you.

Your customer service and customer service measures are appauling.

Message 201 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous 

Welcome to the forum.

We are all customers like yourself so can only sympathise with you and your problems.

Is there anything we could help you with on here?...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 202 of 463

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Mnn, another one who can't get through to speak to someone. I can understand the frustration.

Message 203 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have just had 2 hours and 45 minutes, 5 customer service representatives from your company and a whole lot of frustation with your chat facility.

[snipped.............]

Your customer service and customer service measures are appauling.

Hi @Anonymous   First of all, though in the circumstances it may not seem very appropriate, may I say Welcome to the O2 Community. I should explain that this is a group of O2 customers, some with extensive knowledge and experience of all aspects of mobile telephony as well as the pros and cons of O2, many others drawn here like yourself out of a sense of utter disillusionment and frustration with O2.

If you have a problem with a phone or need help to understand some of the weird O2 procedures then by all means spell out the details and it may well be someone will be able to help you.  If your problem is to do with your account, direct help may not be forthcoming from here but you may get advice and tips on how to improve your chances of getting it sorted.

So over to you>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gerry

Message 204 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Firstly, i sincerely appologise. I now understand the use for the forum. Thank you there is probably nothing that you can help me with. i stumbled accross it under pure frustration with the service they have offered me.

However, if o2 are going to remove all methods of contact for their customers and employ a system that quite frankly is second rate and does not give you answers to simple questions, you have to expect people to stumble on here and mis interperate that an 02 representative was moderating it.

I have been a customer for years as i am sure that most of you have. After trying to get to the bottom of something for three hours when i could be spending it with my family quite honestly frustrates me. especially under the circumstances that i am trying to contact them under.

Keep up the good work guys..... its great to know that i have a place to refer to if i have troubles with my phone.

Message 205 of 463

Cleoriff
  • 124120 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@Anonymous 

No need for any apologies. It is good to have a place to vent after all....

However the offer is still there, if you want to ask about anything there is always someone to advise you...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 206 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you.... unless you have any tips that will get me an actual phone call to someone who can make decisions and talk to me about entering into agreements they can't honour..... probably not.

but again, thank you anyway.

Message 207 of 463

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 208 of 463

MI5
  • 146687 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28243 Solutions
Complaints process here if you get no where with CS http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 209 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had an interesting chat with one of your online agents this afternoon. I asked for help trying to track my order, he went away and tracked it for me as the UK Mail tracking info had not been updated since 11pm last night. He came back to me and said the phone was out for delivery and that as the handset had left O2 it was no longer their responsibility and the tracking of the parcel was down to myself. I explained again that I could not get any accurate information and would appreciate his help. My old mobile had died and could not be used and my landline is incoming calls only. 

He said I had to ring the following number 08451552552 and deal with UK Mail myself. I could get someone else to call for me. Not very helpful, later in the afternoon I managed to get a friend to lend me their phone to call the above number and they immediately asked me for the depot i required, as this information was not on the website i could not progress the call. 

His Customer service skills were somewhat lacking. I had to then endure an afternoon of ringing O2 customer Services to resolve this situation and I am still waiting for a call back from the last agent.

Message 210 of 463