cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Cost of MMS on iPhone 3.0?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now that we can use MMS on 3.0 software for iPhone. How much does it cost to send an MMS? On that note, does it cost to receive an MMS message?

I'm on the £35/month tariff, and couldn't see it in the tariff details, presumably because MMS wasn't available at the time the tariff was drawn up? Anyone shed any light on this before I run up my bill?

Cheers,

Arni
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
the thing is i didn't have any of the "message failed" messages or from O2 at all...after resetting what you've said....it just worked :).

Cool! Probably because I'm a developer and I did all this last Tuesday, like I said. They might have set up MMS on every SIM by default now.
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cool! Probably because I'm a developer and I did all this last Tuesday, like I said. They might have set up MMS on every SIM by default now.

also if they are setting up every sim, it more than likely to be an automated process rather than some lonely person adding MMS to each and every iphone account. If your MMS isnt working in a weeks time give O2 a call, but, dont call as soon as yu discover its not working, save yourself 25p, we've waited so long for MMS functionality, a week isnt going to hurt..............or is it?
Message 12 of 12