Did you mean: 

Stolen Phone Proof of Barring and Usage for Insurance Claim Help

dexter_0983
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I had a phone stolen last month and have been struggling to get evidence of proof of usage and barring from o2. I was wondering if anyone could please share experience with how you have managed to get this, or if you know the process to get this?

I have contacted o2 five times- three times by phone, once by email, and once via twitter and have not had any luck in getting this. My insurance wont process the claim without this evidence and I am currently out the cost of a phone - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23901 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@dexter_0983 Did you report the phone as stolen: Lost or Stolen O2 Device

All methods to contact O2 can be found here: How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

As customers we can't help any further than that.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@dexter_0983 

Member @KRB78 is offering advice.

See here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/FAO-Anyone-needing-Usage-reports-for-insurance-pu...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3