cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks everyone!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

As most of you have noticed, we've recently had a couple of spikes in forum activity. It was a bit of a roller coaster for everyone.

During these spikes, Toby and I have messaged every single new member that signed up. Firstly because we want to help new members make their first post, secondly because we want to get as much feedback as possible.

Whenever we received feedback, it was almost always incredibly postive. The feedback mostly centered around the very friendly and welcoming tone of the community. If you've followed it, you would've also seen this in the iPhone 5 threads, where many new posters literally said that they made their first post because of the helpfulness here. 

I found that an amazing thing and I want to say thanks for that. It's you guys who give new people the feeling that they can ask any type of question and it's you guys who make this such a great community to be part of. Thanks for that.

Today, I've managed to get my hands on six pairs of O2 Academy tickets. So, just to do something back, I'd like to give three pairs of tickets away at the end of November and three pairs at the end of December. The tickets will allow you and a friend to get on the guest list of your favorite show at your local O2 Academy, if availabilty allows it. The 'winners' will be decided based on a combination of community contributions. 

So, thanks again and let's keep this an awesome place to stay part of slight_smile

Cheers,

Leonard

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome news Leonard good luck to everyone slight_smile
Message 2 of 38

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Pickles
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 564 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

That is a really nice idea. slight_smile

I have found the forum very helpful and people are polite unlike most other forums.  Thanks to everyone who is in charge with the forum and for all the people that post slight_smile

Samsung S8
Message 4 of 38

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Excellent idea! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 38

GrahamF
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 138 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome news Leonard good luck to everyone slight_smile

Hi Penny123, thank you for the wish, how was it typing with gritted teeth, haha!! 

Great idea Leonard, thank you for that slight_smile

Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Message 6 of 38

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Ill accept these tickets on behalf of the O2 community members:)

•fires up eBay•

great idea:) can't wait to see the contributions:) 

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 7 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha liquid thats funny slight_smile

Message 8 of 38

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
•cough• slight_smile
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 9 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry guys, I've been on annual leave, so thanks for the bump, Liquid! We'll work out the results tomorrow slight_smile
Message 10 of 38