Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Guru Toby!

2A
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I would like to say thank you to Guru Toby, an O2 pay as you go telephone agent. This may come as a surprise since I originally requested for a feedback link which I have just completed but only partially since most of my feedback was based on the services by the Guru before Toby. Hence, what brought me on to joining the O2 community just now.

To Toby, I am thankful for the services you rendered over the phone last Sunday the 7th of November. Even though it was very close to your closing time, you responded to my request like the first order of the day and dealt with my request as a valued customer even though I am a new and non-committed PAYG customer. You went further and provided me patiently with more beneficial informations that I hadn't thought of but would be better for me in making an informed decision, both in the short and long term.

All through, without the added marketing pressure nor did you give me the inclination that it had by then long pasted the official closing time. That was simply at the height of excellence. So, thank you!:)

Best

Amina

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@2A 

What a lovely post to read this morning. So pleased that Toby was so helpful and patient. I'll mention our managers here @Martin-O2 @lewys-gp @RafaC and one of them will feedback this to Toby. Welcome to the forum and thanks again for posting 😊

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

That's really lovely @2A 

Taking the time to give a thank you to Toby.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 8

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@2A glad to read this! I'll PM you to get mode details so that this feedback can reach Toby!

@Cleoriff thanks for the tag slight_smile

Message 5 of 8

2A
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pleasure was mine! Thanks to you too for bringing my post to the attention of one of your managers, as I wanted it to.

Message 6 of 8

2A
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pleasure was mine Cleoriff! Thanks to you too for bringing my post to the attention of your manager Rafa who has been in touch.😊

@Cleoriff wrote:

@2A 

What a lovely post to read this morning. So pleased that Toby was so helpful and patient. I'll mention our managers here @Martin-O2 @lewys-gp @RafaC and one of them will feedback this to Toby. Welcome to the forum and thanks again for posting 😊

Message 7 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Pleased to hear it @2A 

Have a lovely weekend x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 8