cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telefonica 2011 results

Anonymous
Not applicable
Due to be released on 24 February.....may well show some interesting broadband customer data.
http://www.telefonica.com/en/shareholde ... 2011.shtml
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
shows a drop again page 63 of the report
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 7

browni
Level 21: Regular
  • 2241 Posts
  • 35 Topics
  • 10 Solutions
Not really surprised about the drop as O2 have been downgrading their broadband service. Traffic management etc.
#siwy
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd bet £100 that the largest group have migrated to FTTC ISPs
Edit : the customer losses have slowed down though...Q2 and Q3 saw the biggest losses. Perhaps the major concern would be the almost stagnant data for Total Accesses year on year = 0.3% growth and that's rounded up from 0.265%
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
One thing that did puzzle me was the relatively poor performance of O2 mobiles UK+Ireland....accesses down, with Prepay significantly down for both but Contract up for both.
Might this indicate that those leaving O2 broadband also discarded their prepay mobile as the discount no longer mattered ?
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Networks all seem to be seeing a drop in pre-pay and a rise in contracts.
Two things are coming into play:
The rise of smartphones where the subsidised price on contract is a big temptaion
The removal of some subsidies on PAYG to offset the fall in MTR (will get worse in the future.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
:robotindifferent: Could be, as the overall European prepay accesses are down from 23,994.9k to 23,800.3k while contracts are up also Spain shows a similar trend, prepay down contract up.
Message 7 of 7