cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TARIF AND NEW CHARGES

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not at all happy that you have changed (as you say adjusting the ptice of my tarif - well I too will be thinking very hard if I want to stay with 02 when my Contract runs out on 24th May 2014.

Unhappy customer

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
It may be 30p imagine that across millions of customers
Message 11 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93977 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
My understanding is that o2 stand to gain £10's of millions as a result of this increase and I am certain that o2 expect to lose a certain number of customers.They would have factored this in I am sure then all new ccustomers will know up front.

I understand this weekend that EE are following o2's method although they haven't actually announced any increases as yet.
Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh to be a shareholder in Vodafone. Their Sales Team must be having a field day after they said they would stand by the spirit of the OFCOM code.

But wait ......I am a Vodafone shareholder. FANTASTIC THANKS O2
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not so much increase in tariff that gets me it's the other call costs and mms charges that have risen way way above inflation
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh to be a shareholder in Vodafone. Their Sales Team must be having a field day after they said they would stand by the spirit of the OFCOM code.

But wait ......I am a Vodafone shareholder. FANTASTIC THANKS O2

All well and good if Vodaphone supply stable signal where you live etc.

wink

No point saving on a few quid a month if your phone does not hold signal.

Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Morning BoB

I was just thinking aloud about all the customers who have said they are leaving o2. If they are they must be going somewhere so Vodafone (and the others) could be gaining customers.

Hence the o2 PR disaster. ..... 😈
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Morning BoB

I was just thinking aloud about all the customers who have said they are leaving o2. If they are they must be going somewhere so Vodafone (and the others) could be gaining customers.

Hence the o2 PR disaster. ..... 😈

I fully understand peoples frustration regarding this and yes o2 will expect to lose some of its customer base, but will gain too.

I'm just thinking out loud like you and thats why i said a person really needs to do some homework on the networks that offer a good strong signal where they live and work etc.

Its nice saving some money each month but not much use if then it affects how they can use their phone.

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Absolutely BoB. Couldn't agree more.

For my part just being light hearted over it all. I am very frustrated with o2 nor because of the tariffs and increases (large discount). No, my frustration is the ongoing poor signal in many parts of the country that o2 need to sort.

Anyway going off topic so enough there. O2 have made their bed. ....
Message 19 of 19