Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung watch ultra delivery times

Paul820
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with O2 late deliveries? I ordered the watch ultra just over 2 weeks ago now and it did say up to 3 weeks for delivery at time of order, but for 2 days just gone the titanium silver on the shop page it said order by midnight for next day so I thought mine would be arriving, it hasn't and the shop page has now changed to 2-3 days. Does this mean people who ordered in those 2 days now have their order and myself and anyone else who has waited weeks hasn't?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12589 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

o2's delivery times are... not exactly science based @Paul820 

In their wisdom, o2 don't have a live stock system so until they actually go to process the order they don't know what stock they do or don't have.

Your best bet is to get in touch with the sales team.

Call them on 0800 081 0255, or message on social media:

Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , 

Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or 

Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 7

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8995 Posts
  • 203 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@Paul820 wrote:

Hi all, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with O2 late deliveries? 

If you do a search of this forum @Paul820, you will find that late deliveries is a recurring theme. 👍 

Message 3 of 7

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Yes I have just seen 😞 

It's been stuck on processing since the order date with no communication on updates so to see that it came back in stock on the o2 shop and it was just making me wonder why I haven't received anything from them. I'm also waiting for the buds3 pro from O2 with a 4 week estimate, I understand there has been some quality issues with them so delays are inevitable.

I'm thinking should I really bother calling their sales team as by looking at posts it is said their sales team don't seem to know much either.

Message 4 of 7

Oxonian
  • 8995 Posts
  • 203 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

I suggest @Paul820 that you contact the sales' team via social media ; the social media team are based in the UK and have a good reputation for solving problems. 

You have already been provided with the relevant contact details by @gmarkj ! 👍

Message 5 of 7

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Update on this. 

I cancelled the original order and made a new one, the new order looks to be progressing as I've had the activation email and free gift text/email sent to me and tracking details with a link.

I guess the original order must have been stuck?

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
  • 8995 Posts
  • 203 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

Glad you @Paul820 seem to be making some progress. 👍 

Message 7 of 7