Rugby Six Nations this weekend

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Hey Guys,

Six nations Rugby is back in the stadium today, have you guys been following it? I’m sure some of you rugby fans can’t wait to get cracking. Most of you’ll be watching it on your TV, smartphone (if you’re out & about) or live from the box (if you’re lucky).

It’s been an intensely contested tournament so far with lots of upsets with the form book being ripped up a couple of times. How do you think they’ll pan out? What are your thoughts on the matches?

• • Wales take on the Italians in Rome at the Stadio Olyimpico today at 14:30.

• • England then takes on the France at the home of Rugby Twickenham at 17:00 with England looking at maintaining their Grand Slam ambitions

• • Finally Scotland takes on Ireland on Sunday tomorrow 14:00 at Murrayfield. Both teams will be fighting to keep on track and for the hope of winning the six nations crown.

Let us know the games you’re planning to watch and how you plan enjoying this weekend’s festival of Rugby slight_smile

Don’t forget you can catch all the action with our O2 Rugby Match Day app for the Eng Vs France today. The app has been revamped with live commentary, statistics animations, trends indicators and a mini tutorial which is shown at the start-up!  

Thanks

Abs

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

In the pub ready for both of today game on the big screen Bird in hand in henstridge is the place I will be all day.

bbc hd on the 720p projector approx 6 foot wide screen Wales first then England to win my prediction.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions
Smiley Mad
@Abs wrote:

Don’t forget you can catch all the action with our O2 Rugby Match Day app for the Eng Vs France today. The app has been revamped with live commentary, statistics animations, trends indicators and a mini tutorial which is shown at the start-up!  

Only if you have an iPhone and as usual no one from O2 has had the manners to comment any further on an android app

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 12

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Smiley Mad
@Abs wrote:

Only if you have an iPhone and as usual no one from O2 has had the manners to comment any further on an android app

We're working on other platforms including Android and Windows Phone, MI5 - it won't be released for this season sadly but we're on it and will keep you posted.

You looking forward to the game in a few hours time?!

Message 4 of 12

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@adamtemp64 wrote:

In the pub ready for both of today game on the big screen Bird in hand in henstridge is the place I will be all day.

bbc hd on the 720p projector approx 6 foot wide screen Wales first then England to win my prediction.

Nice one, Adam! I can almost feel the atmosphere in the pub wink Do give us some more pub updates, if you get a chance. Also interested in how others are catching up as well on today's Rugby match.

Message 5 of 12

jonsie
  • 93886 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

I'll be watching on TV at home but with most of my interest on the QPR v Man United match on the PC. I'll be giving the England game my full attention though once the United game finishes just before England kick off.

Message 6 of 12

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Italy v Wales half time the pub is busy and I am still pacing my drinks to 1 an hour.

Shame the is no way to post pictures to the community from an iOS device or I would show the views.

But the game has been scrappy due the the rain in Italy.

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 148695 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Abs wrote:

We're working on other platforms including Android and Windows Phone, MI5 - it won't be released for this season sadly but we're on it and will keep you posted.

Very poor show. Nuff said Smiley Frustrated

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 8 of 12

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Bring on the main event

Apple Watch series 4

Message 9 of 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Where are all the pies?:smileysad:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 12