Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really disgusted

Lewwy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I was thinking of joining o2 I got PAC code form provider brought my phone online and collected in store same today(turns out next day)

so I cancel contracts and returned to store as advised by my02 support for it canceled and receipts.

few days later I got upfront cost refund and same day I got my first months bill. Obviously I rang up and said I’ll get that refunded and make sure I get PAC code to stop more bills as I went roll monthly.

So few working days later no refund, I call up. I end up calling o2 about eight times each time I’m told they see device returned but wasn’t canceled correctly , got loads of different stories of what need to be done. Last agent gave me called me yesterday for bank details to do refund who was cancelling it for me.

today I request my PAC code as I think payasyou go isn’t an option and it says I owe £930.** I get straight onto 202 and got told exact same story about device not being canceled need to be escalated with take 72 hours. 

funny thing is I took out a phone device contrac many years back and to cancel and ended up getting a debt recovery letter from o2 for money I owed.

Shocking service as at least 2 of the calls as I remember got disconnected and no ring back half way through “solving”

I’ve sent a complaint week ago aswell as asked for manager to call me back.

this is shocking and I have no idea what’s being done and what isn’t. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Message 2 of 2