Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text fraud

Hi, I think this is the only way that I can contact O2.‭+44 7471 535940‬ - This number is using your brand and a website that looks like yours as a way of getting your customer bank details

Sim not delivered after 8 working days

Despite paying for a sim only contract since 20 May I have still not received the SIM card. The text received said it would arrive the next day (26th May) but no tracking number has been provided and I have already been billed for a sim I don't yet h...

PBR123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancellation Notice Wording Not Appropriate

Hi all, As some of you may be aware, after almost 17 years as an O2 customer I recently made the difficult decision to leave O2 due to the contract prices with O2 being higher than elsewhere. My number transfer is all complete and went through last T...

POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I’m not too sure how else I am supposed to submit positive feedback regarding call centre staff so here it is.I just upgraded my phone by telephone conversation with a lady called Helen. She was extremely helpful, chatty and polite and listened to al...

Lizzie__ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Do I stick with huwai or change

HiHope all wellI have a huwai p20 pro I got it mainly for the camera I love taking photos but I would love to stick with them but I hear all bad things about them and I don't know if O2 are selling them anymore they are good phones I can't deny thatM...

Thanks for calling O2

This morning I received a text message from O2 saying “Thanks for calling O2. Next time, how about skipping the queue by going to My O2?”But I never called them, does this mean someone might have access to my account or number? A few years ago my O2 ...

shisho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos