cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quadrangle survey feedback

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your agents Quadrangle asked me as an O2 customer to fill in a survey and I agreed.

Then you asked me who my main provider is and I said 3.

So you terminated the survey.

This time last year I had several O2 phones on various contracts and tariffs. I now only have one. I would have happily told you why this has changed and expected the survey would allow me to give O2 some useful feedback.

Instead you passed on the opportunity. This feels like another reason to pull my last O2 phone.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff @MI5 Phew! We all seem to have come through that unscathed. I didn't want to upset anybody. I have spent a lot of money with O2 over the years and, to be honest, it was really hard to take most of my business elsewhere. Having said that I have been impressed by my new provider. But I like O2 and the survey looked like it would give me the chance to provide the feedback I wasn't able to give when considering my options.

Thanks for your interactions. Just having somebody check my thinking and typing my responses has been cathartic. If anybody at O2 does want to hear about my experiences with them, I'm ready to share!

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
You can post a thread on here if you wish.
Community admin will feedback stuff like that to O2 anyway, so it will get through to them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12