Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

Fess97
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Appreciate the heads-up, luckily I'm working and finish around the call-back time anyways. Looks like I'm gonna be calling back on the drive home 😂

Message 201 of 244

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125802 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Fess97 wrote:

Appreciate the heads-up, luckily I'm working and finish around the call-back time anyways. Looks like I'm gonna be calling back on the drive home 😂

@Fess97 

FYI

Saturday closing times for CS is 8pm

Sunday it's a 6pm closing time

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 202 of 244

Labstar_24
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I spoke with customer services on the phone today with a very helpful advisor, they informed me there is a stock issue at O2 warehouse I ordered the Pixel 9 Fold 512GB they don't have any update on when new stock will be coming in.

He did inform me I will get an email once dispatched with a collection number so I can pick it up from my nearest store.

So as I suspected the issue was always with O2 and not Google fingers crossed 🤞 I'm not waiting to long.

Message 203 of 244

Labstar_24
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also when I spoke to customer services they did admit the were surprised by the high demand for the Pixel Fold and haven't really anticipated on how to deal with it 🤦🏾‍♂️

Message 204 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So the website now shows 2-3 days for the Obsidian 512GB and their CS still can't tell me anything. Does anyone know how they control this date? Is someone their setting a date and as it gets close just changing it again to 3 weeks because they don't have any, or are they due some? 🤣

Message 205 of 244

Benlfc
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 350 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Not ordered a Pixel 9 or anything but there is one thing I know after 16 years with O2 and that’s no one, absolutely no one that we can speak to as Customers have any idea on stock. CS may well say this and that but 9 times out of 10 it will likely be what they think you want to hear (if it’s good’ish’ news) or complete and utter guesswork 

Message 206 of 244

CJLewis87
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm also curious to how those dates are managed... I'm waiting on both the smaller 9 Pro (256GB Hazel) and the PW3 45mm ordered back on 15th August. Seems like the watch is at least another 4 weeks away, but I did get an updated text/My O2 order status update today saying 'Up to 2 to 3 days' for my 9 Pro. It's kind of got my hopes up, but at the same time I'm pretty dubious as no one at O2 seems to be able to ascertain what stock levels look like.

Message 207 of 244

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Reading a bit on techradar.com and apparently EE have also not been getting pre orders delivered. Doesn't excuse o2, but wonder if it's a general stock issue from Google combined with sucky customer service.

Message 208 of 244

GoonersMatt
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I must’ve got a bit lucky. Mines meant to be arriving tomorrow. Won’t hold my breath but I will need to take a few hours out of work to make sure I’m here for delivery… 

Message 209 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Obsidian 512GB now showing in stock on their site. I reckon there's a 99% chance they say orders are still delayed and we still don't get devices

Message 210 of 244