Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

Nofold
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Literally just got off the phone to customer services, they confirmed that my preorder was stuck in processing and that I needed to cancel it and reorder. All done over the phone then and there. I had previously spoke to two chat advisors and they were about as much use as chocolate teapots. One told me be patient, stock levels, first come first serve etc etc, and the second told me pretty much the same but that I would have my phone 'definitely this month if not sooner' (not too sure how they were going to get it to me sooner than this month tbh). So finally called the CS team on 202 and was told that it was an issue with the system. So new order is now in, my delivery date is now saying within 2 weeks rather than 04 sep, but at least its progress. I'm going to keep an eye on my order status and see if it moves out of processing this time round. I would recommend calling customer services and speaking to someone on there if anyone is still waiting. 

Message 151 of 244

MF_Henri
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all,

Been following this since 04/09.

I ordered through 'switch-up' on 20/08.

I have received nothing whatsoever: no text, no email, no "sorry this is taking longer than expected".  I called customer service on 06/09, was told about the warehouse migration issue and that a ticket has been raised, "please wait 48 hours for a response". 11/09, no response.

I call again 11/09: Same response. I explain that other customers (this thread) have been at the very least receiving texts and emails about the delay. She tells me that they will contact me with an update, so I do not need to keep calling.

I'm really really curious how long they can actually leave this without delivering on what we have ordered? Does this become a lawsuit thing? It's really really silly.

Anyway I will update here if anything changes.

H

Message 152 of 244

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We clearly do need to keep calling and messaging as they are either sat on their hands or asleep

Message 153 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please let us know as would be interesting to see if you get the order before others who haven't cancelled. I asked them about this as they said there is no need to cancel, their new excuse is they just don't have the stock, hence why it would be interesting to know

Message 154 of 244

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same thing I'm being advised now. 

No need to cancel you are a 'priority' order we aren't prioritising new orders over pre-orders.

Apparently the website now shows 1-3 weeks...

Now correct me if I'm wrong but that's saying up to 1 week.

1000013667.jpg

 They can't get their facts right.

Message 155 of 244

alexg1380
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My last chat with them yesterday stated up to 1 week, which it has been for everyone since the release date... still no device though

Message 156 of 244

Nofold
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just received a notification that it's now been dispatched, checked on the O2 app and it's awaiting carrier pickup. It really seems like luck of the draw in terms of who you get on customer services. The lady I spoke to over the phone was brilliant, I can't say the same of the other two Herbert's on the CS online chat unfortunately. 

Message 157 of 244

DillanGandhi
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This morning I did what @HeroicHulk did - cancelled my order and phoned 202 and had their upgrades/retention team near match the tariff and give me a £100 voucher - and my 512GB Obsidian Fold is coming tomorrow.

Message 158 of 244

alexg1380
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What colour and size?

Message 159 of 244

Nofold
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I wasn't as lucky with the £100 voucher, I only got 1 month airtime 😂, mine is 512gb, obsidian, e-sim. Hopefully should be here tomorrow 🤞

Message 160 of 244