Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 244
243 REPLIES 243

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre ordered on 24th August, order info remains the same.

Matey in the call centre says theres nothing they can do because it's been escalated.

They must be using smoke signals and not computers. He can't override the system, or force the order to the next stage. More like won't. 

They claim their slogan is 'See what you can do" it's more "We can't be bothered to do"

They are Shambolic on their handling of this situation and their marketing team are just focussing on the next big launch they can screw up.

Message 141 of 244

Fess97
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been following this thread from the start and I have been one of the ones who pre-ordered but haven't cancelled. I contacted the CS team on Friday and they gave me £50 credit and said it'll be pushed to their back end team. Contacted them today and they said initially that it's been sorted and it'll be here in the next 7 days, luckily the person I was talking to has it expedited so it's going to be here withing the next 24-48 hours. Time will tell, I'll post an update on whether or not I have received it. 

Message 142 of 244

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please do post any updates as they said the same with sending a form over to the backend team for me as it was stuck in the system

Message 143 of 244

itsazoe
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I just spoke to o2 on the chat and they said they have no idea when they're getting any more 512GB phones as they didn't anticipate the demand. I check online and they have the 256GB phone in stock for collection for tomorrow so I cancelled my order and redone it and I'm picking it up tomorrow. Unless you're crazy about the bigger memory I wouldn't waste your time waiting - I still only paid £10 upfront only difference is my bill is £7 more which at this point i dont care about because i changed from 25gb data to 30

Message 144 of 244

GoonersMatt
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Day 7 in the O2 gulag. 

Now looking at other networks who have stock. As this was an upgrade for me I’ve been told I can’t cancel?!

Customer services exact words were “your order is in processing, we cannot cancel an order that is in processing. We can only cancel your order if it’s processed”. 

As you can imagine; I lost it at that point. It isn’t the fact there’s delays, people may think we’re being impatient. It’s the lies, lack of updates, communication and 0 knowledge on what’s going on. 

Simple questions O2, when are you getting stock, why is there an issue with stock, are people who managed to order devices a couple of days ago when you “had stock” now getting those devices before us? 

What an absolutely embarrassing saga, in 2024 you know. 

Message 145 of 244

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in the same situation. They flat out said no changes can be made, including dispatching or cancelling, because I'm upgrading and the order is stuck at processing. They can't give me any timescale for resolution let alone delivery, and even though I've explained I'm out of pocket having bought accessories,  no goodwill or compensation will be discussed till the status of the order changed. It's an absolute joke.

Message 146 of 244

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trying to get through to Customer Services again. 

Website shows order up to 1 week, backend still haven't got back to me with an update so what's the hold up?

Why can't they fix the problem they have caused?

Message 147 of 244

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been offered no answers why you can order a device today and get delivery within 1 week. But why they still aren't processing pre orders and they've offered me £10 Credit 🤣🤣🤣 whatever they are smoking in that call centre clearly must be good stuff.

Message 148 of 244

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want whatever they are smoking, maybe it'll help me forget the lies

Message 149 of 244

biohazardx9
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

while i have mine, I will need to send it back, appears to be a slight blemish on the lowest part of the hinge and a small dent on the power button. initially didn't notice it until I looked around the phone. I just need a device swap. So i'll pop to the store and see what they can do.

Message 150 of 244