Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 246
245 REPLIES 245

Scuffers
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes. In Obsidian 

Message 31 of 246

Scuffers
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yes. In Obsidian.

Message 32 of 246

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Last update of the night. Hope everyone is getting somewhere now with the amount of complaints rightly aimed at o2. Just received a text at 10.30pm as follows; 

We need to let you know the delivery of your order (no:). is taking longer than expected. Sorry. It should be with you between Up to 2 to 3 days.

Message 33 of 246

WheresMyPixel
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Out of interest when did you order. I was told on one of my chats it's first come first serve but I ordered 20 minutes after it launched on the O2 site and not a sniff. Not even a text to say it's delayed. 

As usual the chat service is giving a different answer every time I speak to them.

Obsidian 512

Message 34 of 246

AlienGaming
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just phoned O2 and they are saying warehouse issue due to moving and I also got 3 texts all saying the same thing this morning saying it's taking longer than expected and I should get it in 2 to 3 days.

Message 35 of 246

AlienGaming
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the black one 512 on the 2nd and it was promised on the 4th but order like others just say processing. 

Message 36 of 246

Wilbobaggins19
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just been told mine is delayed three weeks due to lack of stock. Pre-ordered on the 29th.

Message 37 of 246

AlienGaming
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So that means mine will 100% be delayed then as I ordered mine on Monday the 2nd

Message 38 of 246

biohazardx9
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered Pixel 9 Fold 256gb Porcelain on the 14th Aug (day after launch day) and mine too is stuck at processing.

I had mine set for click and collect at my local store. but I phoned them and they said due to a warehouse move some deliveries have gone to other O2 stores. mine possible could be at an O2 store 19 miles away.

Although they will check.

my order screen though is stuck on processing however. with placed next to the address.

Been with O2 a very long time. and over the years had HTC (desire 610), iphone 6, galaxy S8, Note 10, and Sony Xperia 1 IV at the moment. 

Message 39 of 246

WhereIsMyPixelF
  • 26 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Getting mine tomorrow. What a joke saying it would be here the 4th

Message 40 of 246