cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable
My partner has terminal cancer and wants to change his phone how would I cancel his contract when he dies or would I have to wait for it to end hope this doesn't sound stupid
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Really sorry to hear this... As far as the contract is concerned, O2 have procedures in place for this sad event happening. It is best to call on 202 from the contract phone to discuss the options available to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Really sorry to hear this... As far as the contract is concerned, O2 have procedures in place for this sad event happening. It is best to call on 202 from the contract phone to discuss the options available to you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks so much
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Best wishes to you....
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

You just need to call 202 and ask for the bereavement line. So sorry for the position you find yourself in, I had to go through the same thing when my dear wife passed away. It was all done very caringly with great compassion.

Message 5 of 6

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Bertiescarer.

I'm very sorry to hear about this news. I have sent you a private message and I can help you with the contract issue by pointing you in the right direction if you still need help.

Best wishes, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 6