cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Im on t mob, i got rubbish non existent coverage at home.

my bro has o2, has top recetion, so am wanting to move to o2, however my contract with t mob runs out end of feb, I wanted to get my pac code so I can change my number to o2, but also keep the t mob acct and just keep paying until the end etc.

But at least I would keep my number and be able to use at home.
t mob wants £200 for my pac, is there any way round this..
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you get the pac code this automatically cancels your account with tmobile. They will then charge you the cost of the rest of your contract time, in your case £200. There isn't a way around this unfortunately. I had this problem when I signed up for an iphone. My contract with three didn't end until Dec. So I have been paying for 2 phones, not the cheapest way to do it. You just need patience or accept it will cost you to move before your contract is up.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try a payg sim from orange or vodafone, you'll prob get better 3g signal than o2, and you can get them delivered for free to try anyway.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try a payg sim from orange or vodafone, you'll prob get better 3g signal than o2, and you can get them delivered for free to try anyway.

How is that going to help the OP keep their number? And they also said they get good O2 reception.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
nice signature, guess who the spammers are going to be picking on?
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You could always lower the tarrif to the lowest possible then cancel your contract

It will lessen the blow of the cess fee
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
prking I was stating that there are other competitors and may get better reception with others, from 7 years of experience with o2 I have found there o2 3g signal to be diabolical

If they want to go on the internet to xxx.com they could be waiting sometime....
Message 7 of 7