cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good customer service at O2 is a thing of the past

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just spoken to the supervisor at Ronan Dunne’s Office. When the supervisor of the most senior complaints department can’t get his facts right you know it’s time to find a new service provider. Lately, a lot of people have been grumbling about bad customer service from O2 and been moving over to other network providers, I thought it couldn’t be true, but it's just been proven to me. So, once I get the deadlock letter and get OTELO to make a judgement, I’m off to better service providers.

I just wanted to start this to make people aware that all the accolades of good customer service for O2 are a thing of the past. The supervisor rang me and did not impartial discuss my complaint, just said that he agreed with the person that initially dealt with it, (even though the inital person got some of his facts wrong), then the supervisor went on to contradict what the initial person dealing with my complaint said, even though he was agreeing with everything I was initially told (confused, I was..lol).

And since Ronan Dunne doesn't have something in place where a complaint could be seen by him, unlike Charles at CPW (Carphone Warehouse), looks like flogging a dead horse.

Message to Ronan Dunne, you really need to look at the impartiality of the supervisor in your Office. If you want get intouch with me and I will give you my details, listen to both calls and you will see how bias the supervisor was.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you will find nobody really cares when you don't actually give any hint to what your problem was. Maybe you will find you are wrong!
Message 2 of 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
O2 do not post here do a search for complaints review service
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm just waiting on a deadlock letter, once recieved I will give full details of my complaint and let the masses decide whether I'm right or wrong.

BTW, my post was more about the decline in O2's customer service and what people's opinion was regarding that. Sorry for not making that clearer.
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive always had excellent CS from O2 over the last 4 years or so. I find them polite, able to solve any problems I may be experiencing and above all professional. Its the same in any business though, you will get a lot of people complaining and a lot who have had no problems. Its annoying when it happens to you but thems the breaks. It could be worse. It could be better. grin 😞
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been with O2 for a long time and so far have had no problems, when I have spoke to O2 CS in the past I feel like I am talking to a human being and not a scripted robot like 3 CS. I even called up and they tried to help me reduce my bill without me asking!

Compared to all the other networks I have dealt with, all of them except Orange, these are the best in my opinion.
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've always had excellent, professional and honest advice from O2.

I have to say the OP sounds very frustrated at not getting what he wants (which would explain the rambling pompousness of the post). Whether that frustration is justified or not we shall have to see.
Message 7 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
:robotindifferent:
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I find it really sad that you have had such a bad experience with O2, especially given the lengths you went to in order to raise your complaint. What was your actual issue if you don't mind me asking?
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Couldn't agree with you more, I called up about renewing my contract, really bad attitude from the member of staff I spoke with (and remember voice communication is 100% of a telephone conversation, as opposed to that face to face) I felt that they were not helpful at all, nor accomodating. I asked about alternatives, still they were not helpful as I didnt want to go onto one of there inferior handsets on a "lengthy" contract - I only wanted sim only until they sorted their diabolical range of phones out.

In the end I thought F^&* the customer loyalty if after 7 odd years they cannot offer me something, I'm off elsewhere.

As for there broadband, I dont have their llu in my exchange, have you seen the reviews on the o2 access product recently?! Thinkbroadband.com>?

Goodbye o2.

Also have you noticed the profile button at the end of the message so close to the bottom -v-

Doesn't make for easy reading.

Message 10 of 10