Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck on processing for 3 weeks.

Slackulous
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered an Apple Watch series 9 during a promotion to receive a set of AirPod pros for £20. At the time, the watch was out of stock, and I was told stock would be available within 3 weeks. (Is currently in stock) However, within maybe 3 days the watch was back in stock. I have been in contact several times with o2 custom service (who have been useless) and been told that my order will be expedited, pushed to managers, given priority, forwarded etc.

if I cancel and re-order I loose the AirPod pro promotion (a significant reason I ordered in the first place). I feel unheard and ignored - what can I do further to actually receive my purchase (and promotional items)?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Decon2004
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I was wondering if you had any updates? My order is no further on 

Message 11 of 12

LaurenAshley
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed an order on 20th August for a Samsung S24 upgrade for next day delivery click & collect. I'm still waiting. Spoken to numerous managers, had a case reviewer call on Friday - absolute waste of time and gave me nothing to help, the Store can't do anything to help. Has anyone waited this long or longer? How much longer are we supposed to wait? They say it can't be cancelled. Driving me up the wall!!

Message 12 of 12