Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open discussion about the community.

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Leading on from a thread that was derailed after a member stated there views on the state of the community I am creating this open discussion.

I am also taking the view that was expressed in the thread from post 24 onwards http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Community-Rewards-April-2014/m-p/661441#M8644 that @Bambino made.

The discussion lead to hints that many long standing members of this community had left for the reasons as stated in the thread linked. I will not duplicate now as the comments are still there.

As this is a customer to customer community I feel it is time that the wishes of the community are acted upon.

This morning I clicked on unread posts and nearly all were in off topic with a few Questions about o2 that were buried amongst all the facebook like talk.

I am as stated before (on previous occasions) and after much concideration thinking of also withdrawing my support for this community as it is not the place it was. After this thread has been replied to I will make my decision on if I stay or go and will post an open letter explaining the reasons I can no longer support the community if I chose to leave.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1 of 114
113 REPLIES 113

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just developing from your habit of putting "News" in the subject field @Anonymous , perhaps we should encourage posters to put some such indicator as the first word(s) in the subject field. For example:-  Help Needed; Complaint; Review; How do I ...?  ; Product review;      It might help busy people to prioritise and decide what to look at first.

I was going to end with "it's just a thought.." but it hardly merits that description.   D'oh!

Gerry

Message 111 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thing is @Anonymous some new members won't be aware of forum etiquette and don't search before posting so won't know to add what you suggest.

Nice idea tho.
Message 112 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed @Anonymous - But I think you may well have started a trend and I would not be at all surprised to see it spreading.  The big tree syndrome!!!

Gerry 

Message 113 of 114

Anonymous
Not applicable
Great idea @Anonymous although BoB does also make a great case.

All thoughts and ideas are worthy of discussion though and you have been bringing some great thoughts to the table.
Message 114 of 114