Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 very bad signal

ConjureOne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Extremely poor customer services at its best. Persistent dropping out of calls both received and made. Lucky to get connected. Once connected I must remain very still for the duration of the call or it drops me out. Constantly getting texte messages off missed calls that are not spam. Text messages keep failing to send and friends any send them either. Data is intermittent and very poor.

5 esculations in the past 7 months and 0 communications back or improvents to be seen. Customer service centers are trained to say empathetic lines is not the same as the handler showing empathy.

Complaints protocol is non existsnt. The email address is so unresponsive in convinced it's dead. You ask to speak to the complaints team and are denied this right. When you challenge this point they will sil for indirect answers to avoid a yes or no answers. 

O2 you have just lost a valuable customer of almost 13 years who would upgrade to the latest device yearly and added gadgets on top. Oncey contracts are up, that's it - I'm done.

Going by the trust pilot reviews and statements on here I can see O2 being an old time provider. Especially as they seem to be the only provider shutting down their branches. 

I actually feel sorry for the tech support staff having to deal with the incompetent service their employer provides. 

Before anyone responds about signal coverage... I've been through it all several times I could effectively take calls for O2 myself. Signal works 0.5 mile from my post code area. I also have 3 devices they're all the same. My next door neighbour uses a different provider that uses O2 and he has the exact same problem as me. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7805 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

Look like if EE works that will be the route for you, when you are able to leave

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 11 of 11