Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 travel inclusive not working abroad

Darren123456
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m in Italy on Wi-Fi, otherwise my iPhone would not be able to post this. Yes data roaming in settings is on and I have o2 travel inclusive. It also didn’t work when I was in France. How can I fix this? 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jimthing0
Level 8: Talented
  • 412 Posts
  • 23 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Enlli wrote:

@JanPaul wrote:

EU taking for 02 does not work for anyone. I cancelled contract eventually but had to use a solicitor citing misrepresentation because I’m on the Virgin contract 

Works for me, so you can't say it doesn't work for anyone.

Also, if you were on Virgin then O2 did not control their roaming. That is done in partnership with a Belgian network and not O2. 

Customers don't need excuses here, when O2 are the ones offering assurances about how easy it is to use partner services when abroad, it's O2 who should be making sure that's precisely what their customers are getting from partner providers. We shouldn't have to worry about the business dealing behind the scenes – that's what we pay O2 to make sure of as customers. 

Message 11 of 12

swanny1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had exactly same issue in Austria last week.  I can't even "chat" with o2 on website to discuss as i'm a pay-as-you-go customer, and they don't tell you up front that we lesser payg types can only use the customer services phoneline, if we want to speak to a human.  Still hanging on the line with no updates as to my order in the queue after 1hr 25 and counting...  Wonder if Vodaphone have better service...

Message 12 of 12