cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are the worst EVER! Ordering Moto 360

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, 3 days ago I tried to pre-order the Moto 360. I tried online and got this error;

Oops, your order hasn’t been submitted.

We’re sorry but something went wrong when we tried submitting your order and it hasn’t been completed. Please try again later.

I tried later. I tried lots of times. I tried different PC's. Different browers. Tied from my phone brower. Fail after Fail. I tried different credit cards.

I tried calling the sales line, to let them try. Failed.

Each time you try over the phone, you need to give them a different email address. I have given them 9 emails in failed attempts.

The Moto 360 costs £199. When I called my credit card companies to see if there is any issues they said no. Both card are fine. One Visa one Mastercard, no blocks, no issues. They also said, that they could see THREE authorised O2 transactions on each card. So O2 have stolen £1200 of my credit balance and not even given me an order!

I have spoken to O2 via phone and chat. Told them what has happened and they do nothing. They say unless they see and order they can't do anything. Apparently, and this is a joke to me, you give them your card details, they can make a charge on your credit card, a valid one and get an authorisation code from the bank that the transaction was good. But then, if their system fails and there is no order, they dont even keep a record of this charge on your account. They have absolutely no idea about it and have no person in the O2 than can investigate anything to do with card charges. So they can happily rack up £1200 of transaction on your cards and have no record of even doing this, none!!! unbeleivable. Sounds like fraud to me. How can they not keep a record of charges they raise aginst a customer??? They say they have no order and that is why? That has nothing to do with it! if they make a charge on a customers card they should be keeping a record of this, regardless of wether they f**k the order part up or not, they should still be able to know they charged a card.

So, 3 days of trying, by numerous methods. I still have no order. I have £1200 of transactions on my cards. O2 have not even got any visability of the transactions, even though they placed the transactions on my 2 banks using card details I provided O2.

I wanted to pre-order this to get it early. Impossible with O2. They are clueless.

They are the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with.

Message 1 of 239
238 REPLIES 238

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
HI Chris,

Sorry to hear you're not happy about this. Feel free to send me a private message and I'll see if I can help at all.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 161 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Placed my order for the 360 in Grey - was showing in stock on the website, and still does as of writing this post. Was told like everyone else I suppose that I will recieve a text when it's being shipped. Haven't received one so decided to contact O2 to make sure I was waiting in for no reason.

First up webchat - told by Ahbi that my order has been placed but "wasn't authorised" to tell me when it would ship. What!? Not authorised?

So I decided to give them a call - after 15 minutes on hold I finally got through to someone who proceeded to tell me that the "phone" was out of stock - I told him that firstly it was a watch and secondly it's showing in stock on the website. He said he couldn't help anymore and that my only option was cancel and I'd get my money back in 15 to 20 days.

Frankly this is a total shambles, nobody in o2 seems to know what is going on and can't tell me when I'm going to get the watch I've paid 200 quid for.

Disgusting Service.

Message 162 of 239

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Knowing O2's record for keeping its website up to date, it doesn't surprise in the least that phones show as in stock when they're not.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 163 of 239

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Customers showing good faith and parting with money based on incorrect website information are being treated disgracefully. Something needs to be done as ordering any device now online is an absolute nightmare.

Message 164 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

The truly shocking thing here is that when I started this thread on the 25th Sept, when the black ones first came into stock, these issues were raise to O2 by me and many other people. Now, one month later, they launch the silver one and do the very same thing. Nothing has got any better at all.

Worst of all, O2 seem to treat customers like they are the only one having an issue, like it's totally new to them, like it's the first time they have ever heard of an issue ordering the 360. Yet, there support get support issues on this all day, every day, as clearly can be seen here. Even though this is an issues they have been having 24/7 for over a month, they still dont have accurate information or any consistant message or explanation to give to customers.

Why is there no offical repsonse from anyone senior at O2 to explain wtf is going on? It's all first level support, who can do nothing, so nothing ever gets fixed. Where is the exculation of this and where is the respose from O2. there is none.

If this was a task on the apprentice, it would be..... "o2, you are fired!!!"

Message 165 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
My grey watch turned up this morning at 10 so it seems the grey watch stock is real
Message 166 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
David did you get a text to tell you it's coming?
Message 167 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable
I never got a text from o2 to say it was coming but I did get an email from the at 16.45. I then got a text from the courier saying my delivery was scheduled and would I like to rearrange text 1.2.3 etc.

I then got a text this morning giving me an hour window of when it would arrive.

I've ordered a metal strap from pc world for a pebble steel which apparently fits the 360 perfectly at £25 I thought it was a bargin.

I've just been playing with the watch and so far I'm pretty impressed. I've installed facer and someone over on XDA has designed a lot of free faces of popular watches and they work great.
Message 168 of 239

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well this is a shock, not 5 minutes after another call to customer service to complain that other o2 customers are getting the "out of stock, no chance of getting one" watch delivered - a dispatch notice pops in to my inbox!

My guess is after getting off the phone my customer service rep ran down to the warehouse and did a bit of Jackie Chan on the dispatchers and got me my very own watch!!

o2 sort yourselves out you are seriously the worst company to order anything from.

Message 169 of 239

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 170 of 239