cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority

Anonymous
Not applicable

So...this morning I logged onto O2 Priority to see if I could get tickets as clearly O2 Priority value all us O2 Priority customers highly.  At 08:59 the site crashed so that was 30 minutes of my life totally wasted.  Then every time I finally got to try and select tickets it crashed again.  After trying for over one hour therefore losing another hour of my life I can ill afford to lose I gave up thinking perhaps it was my computer.  I have just tried now when pretty much all the tickets have been sold and it works fine so not a local computer issue at all.  Shame on O2 as I then checked a tout website and they have plenty of tickets.  How is this priority I am asking myself!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144643 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions
It's always a bun fight for tickets and you are up against the touts who use sophisticated equipment to secure early tickets unfortunately.
O2 tried recently to prevent this by only allowing the person named on the tickets to enter the venue but were heavily criticised for this too, so it seems they can't win!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I have a friend who was trying to get tickets for The Prodigy this morning. She had a number of ticket sites open including Priority...Exactly the same happened to her...

However, she got tickets for Manchester from one site and her husband got them for Doncaster from another.

In her words Priority was an absolute waste of space. I would never use it to try and get tickets for any gig at all...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
It's all too stressful and frustrating using Priority for anything. People have problems getting the free coffees and £1 lunches never mind tickets. Priority is a great idea in principle but not fit for purpose.
Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

The Prodigy have now closed down every site offering tickets. There was a major issue with them all. They will honour those already purchased but announce another site later for online 

Of course I have no idea if the OP was looking for tickets for this group...but some will be living in hope. They go back on sale tomorrow at 10am. I still wouldnt try Priority though. (I also see some are already on sale on Ebay)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 6 of 11

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Wife got 2 tickets to Game of thrones live for us as an anniversary present through priority.
She said it was quite simple and worked first time.
Not defending it cuz we know it's shambolic, just offering fair feedback.
Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Wife got 2 tickets to Game of thrones live for us as an anniversary present through priority.

Good to hear it works for some 😉

Message 8 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

They probably felt they owed you @viridis considering all the Star Wars memorabilia you and others missed out on last year....which then showed up on Ebay within an hour or so...Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 11

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
This is true..
Message 10 of 11