cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Customer Support Email Address

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has any got the O2 Customer Support Email Address?

It would be much appriciated! 

Looks like you landed on a popular topic. If you're looking to contact customer service to upgrade, get a PAC, join or get a new device or tariff, you can also contact O2 using the links below. thumbsup

Community_STS_PAC2.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

That doesn't seem right, I have reported it to the Community Manager.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Click on "Contact us" at the bottom of every web page for a variety of contact options....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

chr0m4t1c
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

The contact form now appears to be the only way to send a message to O2 and as a result the who support process has become disjointed.

I opened a query a few days ago and had a response today, the response came from mycare@o2mail.co.uk and the footer on the email said I could contact them using that email address.

When I replied, however, I received the following:

Hello O2 Customer Thanks for your email. We can tell that you've not sent this email to us using the form on our website. Because we need some of your personal information to be able to answer your query, please can you click on the link below and complete the contact us form: https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help The form you're going to fill in, will ask for all the details we need from you. We're doing this so that we can answer your query straight away. If we don't have the right personal information in your email, we'd have to email you back asking for it. This is because we need to make sure we're talking to the right person before we can answer any questions about someone's phone or account. Please be aware that we won't be replying to the email you've just sent us and please don't reply to this email as it's been automatically generated. Thanks again for emailing and we hope to hear from you soon. O2 Telefónica O2 UK Limited, Registered in England No 1743099. Registered Office: 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX

In other words, in the middle of an ongoing case I need to return to the "contact us" form repeatedly and I am unable to quote any of the message they have sent me as the text box isn't big enough.  On top of that, because I have to use this form I have to enter all of my details every time I need to respond to them.

If anyone from O2 reads this can I suggest O2 rename Customer Service to Customer Disservice?  It seems more apt now.

Message 4 of 24

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

That doesn't seem right, I have reported it to the Community Manager.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 5 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks guys, that doesn't seem right. I'll try to get it fixed!

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 6 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All 

I am also looking for an email address to contact customer services as have recently moved to South africa and changed our contarct phones to PAYG to hold onto our numbers as we had both had them for 10+ years. The contact us takes you to a page that cant answer the questions and then only contact option is a phone number which due to cost dont really want to call. Just want a customer services email address to detail all of the issues that they need to solve......Please help

Message 7 of 24

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You can email from here:

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help

It's also worth remembering you need to make a chargeable call at least every six months to keep the Pay and Go numbers active.

Message 8 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am so angry witht the way i am being treated as a o2 coustomer and it horried

Message 9 of 24

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i am so angry witht the way i am being treated as a o2 coustomer and it horried

Hi @Anonymous This thread is nearly 3 years old...if you start a new one and tell us the problem we may be able to help you?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 24