Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Banned

GoosePlays20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 34 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Basically, I just saw this and I am shocked as O2 is actually the Best for Network Coverage so whenever I advertise O2, I will still be using this 

Screenshot_20210922-193057.png

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Yeah I saw that report last night too.

It means that the advert implies a proper study of which network has the best coverage when it is really based on user experience.

If they had said best coverage based on user feedback then they might have got away with it...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

Skyhawk1010
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 150 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I agree with the ban.

O2 coverage in the Cardiff/Penarth/Barry area has been utterly diabolical.  Slow data speeds, blackspots and congestion has been the order of the day for far too long . O2 until recently has had virtually no frequency working in those areas apart from Band 20 4G despite having access to many others.

The good news is that it appears under the new ownership O2 are AT LAST doing something about it. I have for the first time ever got a half decent signal here in Penarth. And I've been reliability informed they'll be drastically improving matters on the 5G front as well, deploying 700mHz in parts of Cardiff with a rollout across the region. 

Message 3 of 3