cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New web site redesign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Depply deeply unimpressed with new website design. It's a bit like Windows 7 - haven't your people got anything better to do than fix things that didn't need fixing. A massive fail o2!!!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It would be constructive to state what you feel is wrong with the redesign.

Simply comparing it to a piece of incomparable software doesn't really get your point across.

Windows 7 was a stepping stone in refrence to bringing the latest features to desktop and its a huge improvement from vista.

So if anything your saying you like the new site?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it looks good to me.

Navigation of the boards is simple and find the colour pleasing to the eye.

Why does the change warrant you being "deeply deeply unimpressed."

If anything I would like to be logged in longer at a time as I tend to hover between different forums.

Message 3 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Depply deeply unimpressed with new website design. It's a bit like Windows 7 - haven't your people got anything better to do than fix things that didn't need fixing. A massive fail o2!!!

Now I am intrugued, Please expalin how it is like windows 7? 

You get one 'get out of jail card'!

Message 4 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like it but they do need to fix all the broken links everywhere

Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Stuart,

Where do you see all these broken links? I'm happy to get them fixed, so if you can let me know, we usually can get it sorted within a day.

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes you click on a page & you agent a page saying error when you know that page particularly the log in page

Message 7 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure which pages you mean.

Could you post a link or a screenshot of where this happens, please? That'll help identifying the issue.
Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll try, it's sometimes I log in & get a 505 protocol error

Message 9 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't say I've noticed any problems - the information is all there and the sections I've used have been clearly marked and easy to navigate.  It loads quickly - even on my laptop which is hardly top of the range - and I find the layout and colour scheme quite good - neither too flashy nor too plain.  Text is legible and the layout is logical.

If I had to make a criticism - and it would be pure nit-picking - it would be that the site is clearly designed to fit on a 1024x768 screen resolution - which is something of a legacy format these days.  That leaves rather too much "wasted" space in the borders on most screens now that 1200 pixels is a reasonable minimum width for laptop and desktop displays.

Message 10 of 22