cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New member introduction

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi my name is Anne and I've just joined,I need some advice about my new upgrade,thanks.😃.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146991 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh,and if I download that app onto my iPhone,will I still be able to use my phone,number and contract as I do now??

Yes, you can use Tugo alongside your normal phone usage or just install it on the iPad.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Hi Anne good to have you here, as MI5 says you can use TuGo anywhere there is a Wi-fi connection ie your home router and various places when you're out such as pubs.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello Annie

I'm very much a tech novice on this community

however, since I joined January last year, have not only learned a lot & not been afraid to ask basic questions, well, the 'big guys' on here are super knowledgeable & are generous with their help in a nice way & have a gsoh when required

I hope you 'stick around' ..... you can always think about posting general off-topic stuff in the virtual lounge in the off topic section to begin with slight_smile

have a good Easter 

WispaRed7 xo Cat Welcome

Message 13 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community ! How is everything going with you new Ipad ?
Message 14 of 14