Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New bolt on for payg users on o2

la7
Level 4: Observant
  • 181 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just checking on my o2 and i see there is a new BOLT-ON wait for it drum roll £12 for 1gb of data and 50mins to uk mobiles and landlines,

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@la7 wrote:

That is good I have dyslexia and have ADHD and am autistic so it is good when others point out my mistakes due to my disability, CheersCheers

@la7 ................no insults aimed at you as @Cleoriff has said. Banter from the other 2 was aimed at me.

We don't know of any disabilities Community contributors may have unless they display them in the profile signature......for all you know I may be Stephen Hawking !!!.....the Community is an anonymous place. 

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 21 of 28

la7
Level 4: Observant
  • 181 Posts
  • 36 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No worries i know you was having a joke lol I was having a joke at my disability LOL lol don't worry about it

Message 22 of 28

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@la7 wrote:

No worries i know you was having a joke lol I was having a joke at my disability LOL lol don't worry about it

@la7I'm more worried that @Beenherebefore is thinking he may be Stephen Hawking.....delusions of grandeur or what? Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 28

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
Now come on you 2.....I got us back on topic once !!
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 24 of 28

MI5
  • 145069 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
What was the topic?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 25 of 28

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
What was the topic?

Ask @Beenherebefore! he is amazing helping everyone changing topics, don't you think? LOL

So.. moving this fun conversation (thanks for the help guys!) to a new category Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 26 of 28

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@MercedesS wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
What was the topic?

Ask @Beenherebefore! he is amazing helping everyone changing topics, don't you think? LOL

So.. moving this fun conversation (thanks for the help guys!) to a new category Wave

Can't blame just @Beenherebefore though @MercedesS. I am usually the guilty party in wandering aimlessly off topic. All good light hearted jest though....Smiley Very Happy

PS Please let us know where it's moved to...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 28

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

I don't blame anyone @Cleoriff! That is why we are not the help pages but a community! So we can jump from a help topic to an offtopic topic, right? Bouncy

But I can edit and add your name too if you want me to! wink And... it has been already moved from the help section to here, as you can see in the path Happy Dance

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 28 of 28