Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126118 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

Cleoriff
  • 126118 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@Cairdeas wrote:

Getting none at all @Cleoriff. Might install another email app x

Which is what I had to do in November. Installed Gmail and it was wonderful to start getting notifications in from O2 again. ...However as said ....they stopped on Off Topic posts 10 days ago. (though I get mentions in off topic and emails from Wantys and Virtual lounge still)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 171 of 1,812

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I have gmail. Need to change it on here and see how it goes x:smileywink: 

giphy-3
Message 172 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126118 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Yes I only use Gmail for O2 forum emails. BT internet is fine for every other online site/shop I use.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 173 of 1,812

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

sorted it @Cleoriff. My outlook app had empty junk folders..logging in on the web, I found the empty folder there too..but then the wee circle went round and they all just downloaded at once in there!..so I've added this site to safe email. Everything coming through now xBouncy

not sure why it worked before..but hey-ho x

giphy-3
Message 174 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126118 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Eureka  Bouncy...Thank god I spoke to you @Cairdeas You will be pleased to know that's exactly what has happened with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it ....For some reason Outlook (which brings in emails from BT internet and Gmail) seemed to think emails from Off Topic were junk....I went to junk folder...they all came in (from January 13th) Just marked them as NOT junk and all ok now

Apologies for blaming Lithium @Toby Smiley Embarassed

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 175 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126118 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Obviously something to do with Outlook ??? Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 176 of 1,812

MI5
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
If many people mark o2 emails as junk the vendor system will learn and mark them all.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 177 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126118 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
If many people mark o2 emails as junk the vendor system will learn and mark them all.

Not sure what you mean by this @MI5? I haven't changed anything in Outlook at all. I certainly have never marked any O2 forum email as junk...Weird that mine was just Off Topic emails. All of Cairdeas's emails from all sections she subscribed to stopped coming in...The only common denominator for us both is Outlook and O2...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 178 of 1,812

MI5
  • 149629 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
If other people that use outlook marked o2 emails as spam, outlook will think they are all spam and filter them for all users.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 179 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 126118 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
If other people that use outlook marked o2 emails as spam, outlook will think they are all spam and filter them for all users.

Ah I get you now.....bit blumming presumptious of Outlook then in my opinion....Pffftttt....Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 180 of 1,812