Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Forum Issues?

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I have been away for the weekend and I did have my phone and tablet with me. Access to the forum was slow and full of issues. Back home now and using PC and these problems still remain ...

* Taking ages to accept my login details

* Moving from tab to tab painfully slow

* Timing out before you are able to post

* Worse than that....typing a reply to someone with loads of relevant links..and connection times out again!

(Not even sure this will post if honest)

* Posting pictures is problematic

*I just attempted to post a reply to a new topic. pressed 'post' and I was directed to login again slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 1,812
1,811 REPLIES 1,811

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Well I know we don't always share the same opinion. That's damn obvious. Smiley Very Happy

Discussion is good, I encourage it.

Still not the point though. UNTIL the edit function is changed or fixed...it didn't damn well work last night. That was the FORUM issue....Popcorn

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1751 of 1,812

MI5
  • 144351 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
But it does work - it just doesn't match your expectations in terms of time wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1752 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

And if I can't edit. I will end up making two posts...when one edited post would have done the job properly....

(which is what I have just done now) LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1753 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
But it does work - it just doesn't match your expectations in terms of time wink

Not MY expectations Rich...nothing to do with me. It's O2's system and was set at 90 minutes. Therefore it was a failure of O2's system...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1754 of 1,812

MI5
  • 144351 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
It's a lithium system, not o2's.
It probably changed with that maintenance downtime last week, either in error (default settings) or because of instruction from management.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 1755 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Even after all the time on here, I'm never sure if you two are discussing something or arguing and if it were in person if one (or both) of you would be grabbing the closest thing to hand...
Suppose this is a two part "discussion" - point 1 the edit function as it currently stands did not work last night and point 2 how it should work and be used.
Point 1 seems to be agreed on - current limit is 90 mins (or thereabouts) as set by community team but this did not work.
Point 2 is more wide ranging - should there be an edit point, how should it be used, who should be allowed to edit posts. Not sure you (or us as the community) would be able to agree on that. Too much discussion!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1756 of 1,812

MI5
  • 144351 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Even after all the time on here, I'm never sure if you two are discussing something or arguing and if it were in person if one (or both) of you would be grabbing the closest thing to hand...

It's definitely war tongue

Currently using:
Message 1757 of 1,812

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Suppose this is a two part "discussion" - point 1 the edit function as it currently stands did not work last night and point 2 how it should work and be used.
Point 1 seems to be agreed on - current limit is 90 mins (or thereabouts) as set by community team but this did not work.
Point 2 is more wide ranging - should there be an edit point, how should it be used, who should be allowed to edit posts. Not sure you (or us as the community) would be able to agree on that. Too much discussion!!

In answer to your first sentence @gmarkj. Both@MI5 and I argue... and discuss.... and yes, being that much older than him sometimes I would like to give him a good smack. LOL

However, I respect his opinion and never allow things to get out of hand. So Mr Peacemaker ...in response to point 1 and 2...I agree totally.... Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1758 of 1,812

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12070 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:
However, I respect his opinion 

but are not afraid to challenge it!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1759 of 1,812

MI5
  • 144351 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
When I want Cleo's opinion I'll give her one wink

Currently using:
Message 1760 of 1,812