Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile view issue.

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@MercedesS any chance this alignment issue can be fixed please as it makes finding threads impossible on mobile view.

Screenshot_20170807-172721.png

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@liggerz87 wrote:
Also on a thread bring back page 123 or whatever as I wanted to read or reply to latest comments on the O2 Ireland test and couldn't be bothered to keep clicking next to get to last page

Hello @Anonymous, done Cheers

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 11 of 30

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello guys,

Any other suggestion for the mobile view that we can take a look?

Maybe we can find the way to fix them - like @Anonymous suggestion -till we wait for a new redesign?  Feedback Thanks!

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 12 of 30

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good evening guys and happy Friday! As we are looking at the mobile view at the moment, it would be great to hear your thoughts on this: comparing to the full view, which functionality are you missing on the mobile view? We are compiling a list. slight_smile

Message 13 of 30

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Can't edit your posts.
No direct link to unread posts.
Can't add pictures, images, screenshots etc.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Can't edit your posts.
No direct link to unread posts.
Can't add pictures, images, screenshots etc.

^^^^^^ Exactly that, which is why I wont use mobile to post... unless it's anything that requires none of the above actions. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 30

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Some of us have no choice at times and it can be real hard work.
Message 16 of 30

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Can I add as I only have a mobile to work with I definitely have no option. I am constantly switching between Full and Mobile depending on what I'm posting.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 17 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 125987 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Yes I realise that some people have only a mobile to work with and I honestly have no idea how you cope with that. I wouldn't post if that was my only option..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 30

jonsie
  • 93987 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

It's my only option too but it's strange how you get used to it. Slow but I'm okay with it now. 

Message 19 of 30

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
As I've never used anything but a mobile I have nothing else to compare it to. If I had a desk/laptop I might feel differently.

Only having a mobile, I've learned to use it the way others use a desk/laptop and so far I've no complaints. I can surf the net, email, order on line, download and play games, stream/download films and videos, skype, download/stream music and download and read books (though I tend to use my Kindle for this). And, of course, contribute to the Community. So all good 😊

I guess it's just a case of what you get used to.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 20 of 30