Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login to O2 Community

MPIon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

New to O2 community and a bit confused about the login procedure.

I can log in to O2 itself using my email and password OK. But for the community I set up an alias. When replying to a thread, it asked me to login to the community, but this time would not accept my email address and password, so I tried my community alias and password, but did not accept that either. Not sure if the password for the community is the same as the O2 site itself and when I attempted to reset it, it looked like it was going to reset the main login password.

Don't quite know how I got here this time.

So, my question is, is the Community password the same as the O2 password and how to you get to the Community from the O2 site itself?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

@MPIon 

The same login details for both the community and your MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

MPIon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Ok, thanks.

I managed to log in this time to community with email and O2 password.

Don't know why it failed last time. Must have been a glitch.😊

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146001 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28089 Solutions

It does that sometimes @MPIon 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4