Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies, poor service and complete disregard for customers

Poorservice
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 customer services all lie and in accurately note accounts I would not recommend anyone joins O2 if they know what's good for them I have now had to request transcripts for calls and notes on the account due to the lies I've been told and after 2 months of trying to deal with a complaint I have to wait a further 30 days for copies of these it's disgusting!!!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Poorservice You can lodge a complaint with the Resolver service. Many get good results through that.

https://www.resolver.co.uk/freeadvice/companies/o2-complaints/services?odm=300_1_1&utm_source=O2&utm...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Poorservice
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've tried a number of avenues customer services, Facebook site and other ways I'm just going to wait for proof with the transcripts of the calls and copies of the notes from my account to prove the lies, poor service and inaccurate documentations then I will take it further
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@Poorservice You can do whatever you think is best for you. We are all customers here, and the Resolver site was just a suggestion. Good luck whatever you decide.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Poorservice wrote:
O2 customer services all lie and in accurately note accounts I would not recommend anyone joins O2 if they know what's good for them I have now had to request transcripts for calls and notes on the account due to the lies I've been told and after 2 months of trying to deal with a complaint I have to wait a further 30 days for copies of these it's disgusting!!!

Strangely not and any company are able to use that period of 30 days.  GDPR allows a maximum of 30 days to provide you with information and it applies to any company that holds your information. Which of course they have to ensure that they collect the right information and it is cleared to send to you by their data compliance officers. After 30 days and you have no response then they are in breach of the regulations and in scope for being fined by the ICO. 

More information here: Link to ICO (and worth reading through).

Message 5 of 5