cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I upgrade from pay and go can I use a recorded WAV or MP4 as my voicemail message?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use my mobile for my business and I have a WAV file I would like to use as my voicemail message. I am currently on pay and go and cannot upload a voicemail message. If I upgrade from pay and go can I then upload my WAV file or is that just not an option on O2?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the forum,

I have looked at this too and I'm afraid it's not possible with O2 Voicemail both on Payg or Pay Monthly / Business Account.

I wanted to use the Liam Neeson speech out of The film 'Taken'

You can record a person greeting but that's it.

I did try playing the speech when personalising my greeting but it didn't sound so good this way.

O2 Voicemail Link : http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/setting-up-voicemail-901#qs

Slightly Off Topic ~ but as your using your phone for Business you may want to consider moving from Payg to a Business Account to see if you can obtain more services / allowances.
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148511 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28417 Solutions
The only way is to play the wave file on another device and record it as your personal voicemail greeting.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3