Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open - database error

Hi allJust upgraded over the phone and was told to go to o2open and fill out the form to get discount for working for the nhs. How ever it doesn't like anything I put in 'organisation'. I have tried the hospital name and NHS and national health servi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! importing payg account into my pay monthly o2 login

Just ordered a PAYG sim which will be used in a GSM shed alarm (so low usage) and ideally I want to import this into my main o2 login so I can keep an eye on both with the least amount of hassle and not having to login in seperaltly. onlin chat rep h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! free mins??

Does anyone can advise??why the free mins has changed date??From 30 nov too 23 nov??im billed on the 23/11.very confused!!thanxu

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Redhill Store -

I just wanted to let you know how helpful, and pleasant the staff at your Redhill Store are. I had to visit the store with an issue I had been unable to solve on-line. The Guru was unable to help the first time I went to the store as the computer was...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 6 - £90 more that the UK Retail Price - Why??

Has anyone noticed that O2 are charging £90 more than the Apple retail price for the iphone 6? I called O2 to upgrade both my phones and they said, no discounts "its a business decision". Sounds a stupid business decision to me as I just bought two f...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO SERVICE BT66

Had bad to no service in the Craigavon area for over a week now, paying for bad service when will this be fixed? Cant get through to 02 by landline, lines always busy, your turning into a right joke 02!!

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Concerns

Earlier today, I recieved an unsolicited call from a number I did not recognise. The caller purported to be from O2 and wanted to discuss an upgrade, His next comment was that he needed to confirm my address - I refused to do this on the grounds that...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texting

Hi guysNot sure if this message appeared anywhere in the forum. I couldn't see it so decided to post again.We frequently have long stays in St Vincent and the Grenadines and always experience a problem in that we cannot send texts to the UK although ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! bill

My phone is cut off ( my fault!) but being house bound and only having my mobile, it is impossible to pay my bill. I've tried everything!!!! Why is it that you can't ring 02 to pay them?? Hoping they will call me!!??

• 53 replies
  • 0 kudos