cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCONSIDERATE

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think this company is highly inconsiderate, to cut off my lines and expect me to make a call to customer service in order to pay my bill is a joke, how can I get through to customer service when my line has been cut off. The constantly harass me whilst I’m a work with phone calls to pay my bill and when I do finally get the time I realise my line has be cut off! I won’t be paying the additional £3.50 on top of what I’m already paying, that’s ridiculous.
Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
All ways to contact here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Might I suggest you set up a direct debit to pay bills in future?
This will avoid any further problems.
Ways to pay here also.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 27

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@Anonymous O2 are well within their rights to disconnect you line in the event of an unpaid bill. Nearly all networks do the same, this is to ensure you don't run up further debt and the risk to O2 is reduced.

Sadly, until you pay the bill in full, O2 will not usually reconnect you.
Message 3 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed. But it is an issue when my calls get disconnected rather that redirected. How am I then supposed to get in touch with customer service to pay my bills?
Message 4 of 27

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
All the contact info and ways to pay posted above for you.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I would rather not set up a DD with 02 as I have been previous problems with them taking out more than one payment and later on apologising for it.
Message 6 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@PhoneChanger Agreed! But it is an issue when my calls get disconnected rather that redirected. How am I then supposed to get in touch with customer service to pay my bills?
Message 7 of 27

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Understandable, but at least you didn't get cut off.
You are always covered by the DD Indemnity too.
https://www.directdebit.co.uk/DirectDebitExplained/pages/howtoclaim.aspx

Currently using:
Message 8 of 27

jonsie
  • 93156 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

They did the courtesy of calling and probably texting you. You chose to pay that way so you can see the benefits of a direct debit. As a mature adult it is your responsibility to make payments on time. 

Perhaps you can borrow a friend's phone? 

Message 9 of 27

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I’d rather they cut off my line than take double payments for whatever reason and keep me on the phone for 30mins or more just to figure out what the issue is. They’re the only network I’m aware of that cut off your line completely to the point that you are unable to reach their own customer service
Message 10 of 27