Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36218 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Some oddities noticed:

1. #port returns 2 Guides with the same content, confusingly:

1000003380.jpg

And

2: #how or #guid or #myo2 or #app - none return the How-To guide for MyO2 or any other of the MyO2 app mini guides:

Screenshot_20230610-180046.png

1686416855771.jpg

What gives, @Breanna and @Martin-O2 - is the Short-Code or HashCode index broken again?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey @pgn thanks for flagging these! 

I'll investigate why the porting guide is duplicated in the drop down. For the short codes, unfortunately we can't customise those and they are determined by the working of the topic title. That said the My O2 guides should be coming up with those short codes so again I'll investigate. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 4

pgn
  • 36218 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions
Message 3 of 4

pgn
  • 36218 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@Martin-O2 wrote:

Hey @pgn thanks for flagging these! 

I'll investigate why the porting guide is duplicated in the drop down. For the short codes, unfortunately we can't customise those and they are determined by the working of the topic title. That said the My O2 guides should be coming up with those short codes so again I'll investigate. 

Any joy, @Martin-O2?

I ask as I gave up looking for the short code for the MyO2 How-to-guide earlier, and the link here seems to be not a link in @madasaf1sh's answer: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/I-have-just-had-a-bill-larger-than-i-have-ever-had-for-Pre...

Ref link for guide:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-guide-My-O2/ba-p/1275603

Message 4 of 4