cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting nowhere :'(

Anonymous
Not applicable
I kept emailing O2 complaints and got no reply, and someone kindly sent me the complaints number on here so I could call them. They said that they had no record of me emailing them (despite me getting auto-responses from every email I had sent?!) but it was okay, I was in the hands of someone who could help now and they would definitely email me first thing on Monday morning!
...still received no email...
Do they do this so the customer just gives up? Because this battle has been going on for 7 months now and I'm getting tired 😞
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Witholding the payment is not a good idea. By law, they have to mark it on your credit file.
I understand you are frustrated, but you need follow the complaints procedure.
If O2 haven't replied to you eight weeks after the first complaint, you can go to the ombudsman. www.otelo.org.uk
Have you checked your junk mail folder? Have you followed the advice in the auto-acknowledgements? Have you written to the Complaint Review Service?
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
prking, I have done every single one of the things that you have suggest, some more than once.
But it's fine, got it all sorted now! O2 rang this morning and said that they would take the charge off and give 2 months line rental free due to appalling service on their behalf. I've cancelled my contract, so this should cover how much I 'owe' (and more!), so I'm happy with that. The store that I dealt with will be getting negative feedback, as processed by O2.
Message 12 of 12