cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting nowhere :'(

Anonymous
Not applicable
I kept emailing O2 complaints and got no reply, and someone kindly sent me the complaints number on here so I could call them. They said that they had no record of me emailing them (despite me getting auto-responses from every email I had sent?!) but it was okay, I was in the hands of someone who could help now and they would definitely email me first thing on Monday morning!
...still received no email...
Do they do this so the customer just gives up? Because this battle has been going on for 7 months now and I'm getting tired 😞
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you've been getting the auto-acknowledgement then you will have a reference number for each complaint. Are you saying that they deny each complaint exists?
If you are claiming this, then use the O2 Complaint Review Service. List the complaint reference numbers, next to them brief details of the complaint. End by saying you haven't received a reply and then a statement of what you want O2 to do.
Incidentally, have you checked that the replies haven't gone into your junk mail folder.
Personally, when I've emailed them I've had a response varying from 30 minutes to 24 hours.
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep, they're denying that any complaints that I have sent have been received - these were emails to the complains review service, and the auto-response that I got back was
Thank you for your email.

A member of the team will contact you soon about the details in your email.
although the guy that I spoke to on the phone said that nobody with my surname had sent an email at all this month, and others hadn't been found ... which is strange. I definitely sent them, else I wouldn't have gotten the auto-response, surely?
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why was he searching by name, when you have the reference numbers? Have you put in a complaint to the review service as I suggested?
Message 4 of 12

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Complaints emailed to the crs do not on the auto response get a reference number, only by filling in the usual email forms do you get a reference.
I would if you have copies of the auto replies list the date and time on the auto reply emails.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi glitz
Please PM me your name and the mobile number it concerns, I'll have someone double-check.
Thanks
Chris
Message 6 of 12

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Chris@o2
How do we know you are legit from o2. I would not pass my number to anyone that A had 1 post and B there is no official input from o2 apart from in the broadband sections and they say site admin in an area that only can be asigned by o2/moderators.
JUst call me cautious.
I have in the past had dealings with a chris (i have the surname) in crs but will reserve judgement on my points above unless told otherwise.
I look forward however to be told oficially (from a trusted source) that o2 are finally taking part in the main sections of the forum.
Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for pointing that out, Adam.
I've changed my displayed rank so it now indicates that I'm a site admin, hopefully this will give you a little peace of mind.
Thanks
Chris
(P.S: I was in ERT, actually wink )
Message 8 of 12

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Thanks for clearing that up Chris
Welcome to the forums and we look forward to some genuine help.
Adam
Apple Watch series 4

Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, will PM you now! Still no reply, I just don't understand why I'd get told I would be contacted on Monday but still nothing, I literally feel like O2 just don't care whatsoever. It's so shocking. I haven't paid my bill because of this thing I am disputing - this is why I properly need a response now! It's like they want my money but don't care what's gone wrong, that's not how this game works...
Message 10 of 12