Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent activity

Rach
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Iv been a victim of fraud through o2. Several contracts had been opened with my bank details, address and a name slightly different to my own. I have now closed the bank account and have had to contact o2 more times than I can count to ensure they do something to help me. I have received several debt collection letters from morecroft relating to the contracts that have been opened so I have also contacted them several times to explain that o2 will be in contact with the case as it's a fraudulent matter. I have now been told by o2 that the fraud case has now been resolved and closed but when questioning if they had contacted morecroft they couldn't give me a answer and told me they would need to open another 'ticket' to resolve the issue. I was also told I would hear back within 3-5 days. Surprise, surprise, iv heard nothing. I used to rate o2 highly but the service I have received with this issue is absolutely appalling. I can't wait to see what damage this has done to my credit history. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Rach 

You need to chase this yourself.

Do not rely on O2.

The email address is creditfilereferrals@telefonica.com
Or you can write or fax them:
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865

You can also add a notice of correction to your credit file.

Notice of Correction | Experian

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Rach
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @MI5 . Appreciate this info 👍

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

Good luck @Rach 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4